Scrapping Good Time FB Group - Moodboard



October's moodboard for Scrapping Good Times Scrapbooking Group on Facebook.



When I was given this moodboard as design team member, I immediately remembered a packet of plastic autumn leaves that I had purchased last year with the thought of adding to scrapbooking somehow. 

I then had to hope that I could find an autumn photo and I didn't think that was possible, so I put this challenge aside and worked on other photos in my 2017 album. Whilst flipping through the photos in page protectors I discovered a photo that I had taken from passenger seat to depict the lovely autumn leaves on the side of the road as we drove to small country town.

I found some of the other colours in the moodboard within a Jen Hadfield 12x12 paper pad and starting playing by dropping the leaves onto the white paper and photo.

I got more purposeful as I continued and in the end it made this beautiful layout. Layering paper behind the photo, and add paper border around the white layout.

I love the colours and realisticness of the leaves that add the artistic page. I only needed a plain white thicker phrase as a title and some journaling to round out the page.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I store my Monthly Kits from Kitaholic Kits...

12x12 Layout --- "When they were only weeks old"